Lazer Blade With MIPS Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Dripping with the same style and class the top end Z1 MIPS helmet, the Blade MIPS helmet combines gr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- Its compact style combined with the Advanced Rollsys System gives an excellent fit and great adjustability
- It has 22 vents to keep you cool and the weight is kept down to make sure you can head down the road in comfort
- Aeroshell available separately: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weight: 240 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.