Lazer Impala MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Lazer Impala helmet is at home anywhere. Designed as a lightweight trail helmet ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Lazer Impala helmet is at home anywhere. Designed as a lightweight trail helmet it combines ventilation, looks, safety and adjustability in an attractive package
- The large visor is adjustable to allow goggles parking on the helmet while the rear shell shape provides support for your goggle strap
- The bottom shell construction provides a clean finish and adds to the strength of the helmet
- To keep you cool the helmet uses a combination of internal channeling, brow, top and rear exhaust vents to create airflow in the helmet
- An open front and side construction also allow the use of goggles or normal eyewear when riding
- To capture all your epic riding moments the Impala has a custom-built action camera mounting system that can be attached on top of the helmet without using sticky pads<liFit System - Advanced Turnfit® System</li
- Construction - In-mold
- Sizes - S M L
- Features ÔÇô Adjustable Visor
- Goggles Parking
- Optional ATS LED Light
- Action Camera Mount
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.