Lazer Lara Womens MTB Cycling Helmet 2016
- ShowProduct Information This Lara isn't raiding tombs, but is certainly looking for the next big adventureLara is going big,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lara is going big, with features and style ready for your nearest trail
- Modern shape with low coverage at the rear, ATS retention system, adjustable visor
- Perfect for trail, commute and enduro
- Ratchet adjustable visor is quick to tweak for best sun, rain or branch protection
- ATS system is a simple turn dial fit system that delivers equal and constant tension with easy on the fly adjustment
- In-mould construction
- Includes an integrated rear reflector, with a USB rechargeable light available separately to fit in the same space
- Weight for a size small 290 g
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.