Lazer Magneto M1S Cycling Glasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The fastest looking, and maybe the most innovative cycle specific sunglasses in the world?Magnets im... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Magnets imbedded in the sunglass temples secure the eyewear to the helmet strap
- No temple pieces to interfere with helmet retention system
- Increased cooling by removal of sunglass temples
- Horizontal/vertical and forward/backward adjustability on the helmet straps allow the user ultimate comfort
- Interchange System allows multiple lenses to be used for varying light conditions
- 3 lenses (smoke/brown, Lazer yellow, clear), or 1 standard photochromic, or melanin photochromic lens
- Traditional temples can be attached to convert the Magneto to a normal sunglass for off the bike use
- Optional RX adaptor available separately
- As used by the Lotto Belisol team
- Weight: 27 g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.