Lazer Magneto M1S Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information The fastest looking, and maybe the most innovative cycle specific sunglasses in the world?Magnets im... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Magnets imbedded in the sunglass temples secure the eyewear to the helmet strap
- No temple pieces to interfere with helmet retention system
- Increased cooling by removal of sunglass temples
- Horizontal/vertical and forward/backward adjustability on the helmet straps allow the user ultimate comfort
- Interchange System allows multiple lenses to be used for varying light conditions
- 3 lenses (smoke/brown, Lazer yellow, clear), or 1 standard photochromic, or melanin photochromic lens
- Traditional temples can be attached to convert the Magneto to a normal sunglass for off the bike use
- Optional RX adaptor available separately
- As used by the Lotto Belisol team
- Weight: 27 g
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.