Lazer P Nut Kids Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The P'Nut with FREE Crazy Nutshell for added style points, and added fun ! A toddler helmet with th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The P'Nut with FREE Crazy Nutshell for added style points, and added fun !
A toddler helmet with the technology to quickly change the look of the helmet, the P’Nut helmet is the answer to the ever changing whims of children.
With the Crazy Nutshell technology it is possible to snap on 8 different covers onto the helmet. That way your kid can be a fireman first and an astronaut the next day.
Furthermore the helmet features the Autofit® Retention System to automatically adjust for the riders head making the helmet quick and easy to fit. It also has 16 vents ensure the helmet interior stays cool and comfortable. For the maximum of protection the P’Nut helmet is also available as a MIPS version.
- Comes with Lazer's patented Crazy NutShell
- With current modern styling and integrated brim along with Lazer's own patented Autofit system
- Autofit system is an automatic fit system that delivers equal and constant tension by eliminating the need to manually adjust helmet retention: simply pull the helmet on, and the front and rear baskets of the helmet will adjust themselves to give a great fit
- In-mould (1-piece) construction
- 16 cooling vents
- Additional Crazy nut shellz can also be bought separately to quickly change the look of this helmet check out our full range of exciting colours and styles
- Weight: 280 g for a uni-size youth
- Size: Uni-Size Kids 45-53 cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.