Lazer P Nuts MIPS Kids Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Kids helmets See the latest products
New in Kids helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MIPS is now available on the P'Nut child helmet which is a little stunner in the Lazer range and als... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- This along with current modern styling an integrated brim along with Lazer's own patented Autofit system
- Autofit system is an automatic fit system that delivers equal and constant tension by eliminating the need to manually adjust helmet retention: simply pull the helmet on and adjust the straps
- In-mould construction
- 16 cooling vents
- Weight: 270 g for a uni-size kids
- Size: Uni-Size Kids 45-53 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.