Lazer Revolution MTB Cycling Helmet 2017
- ShowProduct Information This is the Ultimate Enduro helmet you've been waiting for, the RevolutionLazer have pushed thier R&... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lazer have pushed thier R&D team to the limit designing this helmet, wanting nothing but the best when it comes to head protection for the dedicated Enduro rider
- The Revolution features the sturdy Lazer Advanced Turnfit System in the back of the helmet and will ensure a good tight fit with plenty of adjustment possibilities
- The big moto inspired visor has a solid ratchet system that, when entirely upwards, will offer plenty of space to place your goggles
- The design of the helmet in the back will make sure that the goggle straps also sit securly in place
- On the top of the helmet you will find the SMS (Safety Mount System) that is an adjustable mount that can be used in combination with our multimounts to mount almost anything you like to your helmet
- Lazer is also the first cycle helmet brand helmet in the world that has supplied objective test reports of how the helmet passes impact testing with and without a camera mounted onto the helmet
- The helmet also comes with removable and interchangeable earpads for added side protection should you want it
- Weight: 361 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.