Lazer Tardiz Triathlon Cycling Helmet 2015
- ShowProduct Information The Tardiz helmet is designed for Triathlon and like the Dr's phone box will help you move through s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Features a Magic buckle closure which will be quick in transition and simple to use
- Sunglass-friendly ear pads flex for quick entry and exit
- Rollsys retention system for the prefect fit and easy adjustment
- In-mould 2-layer construction
- 6 cooling vents for cooling plus the Aquavent which can be used to dump water through the top of the helmet for cooling, this passes the water through the EPS aqua channels so won't come running down your face
- Aqua gel pads for a comfortable soft fit with channels that redirect sweat away from your eyes
- Includes a drag reducing lens
- Weight: 400 g for a size medium
- Size: Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.