Lazer Tonic Road Cycling Helmet 2017
- ShowProduct Information The Tonic helmet offers protection, style and comfort for riders who are just getting into cyclingTh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The inconspicuous design of the helmet makes sure it is at home wherever you take it
- An in-mould construction is used to keep the weight down while 28 vents make sure you are always cool and comfortable while riding
- A dial at the back of the helmet controls a basket that secures a large part of the back of the head
- A quick turn of the TS Plus dial assures a snug yet comfortable fit that keeps the helmet firmly in place
- Adjust it on the fly and start your cycling adventures
- Aeroshell available separately: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weight: 230 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.