Lazer Tonic Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tonic helmet offers protection, style and comfort for riders who are just getting into cyclingTh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- The inconspicuous design of the helmet makes sure it is at home wherever you take it
- An in-mould construction is used to keep the weight down while 28 vents make sure you are always cool and comfortable while riding
- A dial at the back of the helmet controls a basket that secures a large part of the back of the head
- A quick turn of the TS Plus dial assures a snug yet comfortable fit that keeps the helmet firmly in place
- Adjust it on the fly and start your cycling adventures
- Aeroshell available separately: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weight: 230 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lazer Tonic Road Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
A great looking lid, light, good protection, quality interior, great venting, why spend so much more?
A great looking lid, light, good protection, quality interior, great venting, why spend so much more?Close review
Very good value. Nice looking. Well ventilated and lighweight which is important for my sweat head. It's a little too round for my head shape but that's my head. I would recommend.
Very good value. Nice looking. Well ventilated and lighweight which is important for my sweat head. It's a little too round for my head shape but that's my head. I would recommend.Close review