Lazer Vandal MTB Helmet 2014
- ShowProduct Information Just get out your bike!The same fit system used on our £150 helmets is available on the Vandal! Feat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The same fit system used on our £150 helmets is available on the Vandal! Featuring the Rollsys retention system
- Rollsys is Lazer's very own award winning fit system: simply control the size and the comfort by turning the wheel on the top of the helmet
- The Rollsys system permits an accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment
- The fit of the helmet will be symmetrically tightened up without any pressure points on the head, with a simple one-handed adjustment
- By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail
- A small light can also be purchased separately to add you your Rollsys to increase your visibility
- Includes visor
- In-mould (1-piece) construction
- 16 cooling vents
- Weight: 290 g for a size medium
- Size: Medium 50-56 cm, Large 54-61 cm, X-Large 62-65 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.