Lazer Wasp Air Time Trail / Triathlon Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Wasp Air is a shorter version of the Wasp helmet designed to meet the needs of triathlon, track-... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Everything about the helmet is shaped around the riders position and finding the maximum aerodynamic gains
- The performance of the Wasp Air is the result of extensive wind tunnel research, scientific insight in aerodynamics and the use of mathematical models that allow Lazer to compute and optimize the shape of the helmet in the virtual environment
- Plus check out the Wasp Air I-Sensor model to see how your helmet can help you hold the perfect position
- The integrated lens is an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed
- This creates an airflow through the helmet with air passing over the riders head and out the two tail vents
- A trip wire on the top of the surface of the Wasp Air creates micro vortices to assure for a smooth airflow over the tail of the helmet
- The Lazer advanced Turnfit retention system makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the headd
- In-mould (2-piece) construction
- 3 cooling vents
- Weight: 380 g for a size medium / large
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium / Large 55-61 cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.