Lazer Z1 With Aeroshell Road Cycling Helmet 2017
- ShowProduct Information The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most advanced road helmet to dateIn the Z1, Lazer have also introduced a new s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- In the Z1, Lazer have also introduced a new signature, with the new rear spoiler
- The Z1 features new technology such as T-Pro, or temple protection
- Safety is always a priority when designing a new helmet and we identified that one of the weakest points in the skull is around the temple. As a result, the Z1 offers additional coverage at the side of the head by lowering the helmet in that area
- Without adding weight and while ensuring comfort Lazer made an upgraded extra light version of the award winning Rollsys system, called ARS or Advanced Rollsys System
- Ventilation is a priority to keep the rider, cool, comfortable and prevent any loss in performance through overheating so the Z1 uses deep ventilation channels which draw air through the helmet, while keeping the gap between head and shell to a minimum
- Clear Aeroshell included: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weighing in at 225 grams Medium size
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.