Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
RRP: £235.00 Save £35.01
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bicycle Enduro Head and Brain Protection with Removable Chin BarThe bicycle Enduro helmet is a brand... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Bicycle Enduro Head and Brain Protection with Removable Chin Bar
The bicycle Enduro helmet is a brand new, leading design in the market and is engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it is lightweight and, the helmet’s key differentiator, is that it is equipped with a removable chin bar to modify the helmet from an uphill to a downhill helmet. The helmet is also super ventilated – even at very low speeds, as it is equipped with 18 vents.
The helmet features our innovative 360 ° Turbine Technology and Armourgel® cushioning material. Turbines made of the 3D molded Armourgel® are set in the helmet and they stiffen upon impact, deforming to absorb both vertical and rotational impact forces. This means that the faster or harder the fall, the better it works. This technology reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level as well as up to 40% of rotational acceleration to the head and brain.
The smaller outer shell of the helmet and 3D in-molded impact foam allows for better energy absorption while its visor has a breakaway function that offers rotational reduction in a crash. For your convenience, it has a custom fit Fidlock® buckle and it pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Turbines are made of 3D molded Armourgel® that helps absorb impact forces
Quattro Force Control
- PC outer shell in three sizes
- 3D in-molded impact foam for better energy absorption
Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Effective even at very low speeds
- Optimized for Enduro riding
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor washable liner and cheek pads (using zinc pyrithion)
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Chin bar conforms to ASTM1952 standard
Lightweight and premium protection
- Weight: 700g +/-50g
- Without Chin Bar: 375g +/-50g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.