Leatt DBX 5.0 Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Give yourself the best safety and security when you're tearing downhill with the Leatt DBX 5.0 full ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Give yourself the best safety and security when you're tearing downhill with the Leatt DBX 5.0 full face helmet.
Leatt's DBX 5.0 is designed to reduce impact forces on the head with multi-density in-moulded V-Foam. This construction deforms and compresses to soak up impacts. The outer shell also moves a little during impacts. This action limits rotational forces by up to 20%.
The DBX 5.0 seamlessly integrates with Leatt neck braces with extra rear clearance that improves your head's range of movement. You get 16 large vent ports to keep you from overheating.
A quality full face helmet for serious downhill riding and racing.
Quattro Force Control
- Composite matrix shell
- 3D in-molded multi density V-Foam
- 360° Turbine multiple low energy impact
- 360° Turbine rotational acceleration
Reduced outer shell volume for reduction in
- Neck forces
- Rotational brain acceleration
Optimized integration with Leatt neck braces
- 360 degree helmet and neck brace match
- Rear clearance cut for optimal head range of movement
- Rear hyperextension impact platform
- Optimized weight. Very light with premium safety
- Maximum ventilation: 16 large vent ports
- Hydration ready. Optional internal hands-free kit available (not supplied)
- Low friction cheek pads for emergency removal (patent pending)
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner
- Visor with break away function
- Certified and tested: EN1078; US CPSC; ASTM F1952 – 10