Leatt DBX 6.0 Carbon Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When you're pointing downhill you need a full-face that's strong and confidence inspiring. The Leatt... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When you're pointing downhill you need a full-face that's strong and confidence inspiring. The Leatt DBX 6.0 Carbon helmet is packed with premium race-ready features.
V-Foam reduces G-forces
Multi-density in-molded V-Foam is designed for medium to high impacts. The V structure actually deforms and compresses to absorb impact forces and reducing g-forces to your head. This in-mould technology is strong whilst offering a smaller shell size thanks to the removal of the air gap between shell and impact foam.
360 degree Turbine Technology
The Leatt DBX 6.0 comes with Turbine technology which lad testing has shown to reduce energy transfer to the head between 30%-50%. It also allows the outer shell to move during impact to limit rotational forces by up to 20%.
Quattro Force Control:
- Carbon matrix shell
- 3D in-molded multi density V-Foam
- 360° Turbine multiple low energy impact
- 360° Turbine rotational acceleration
Reduced outer shell volume for reduction in:
- Neck forces
- Rotational brain acceleration
Optimized integration with Leatt neck braces:
- 360 degree helmet and neck brace match
- Rear clearance cut for optimal head range of movement
- Rear hyperextension impact platform
- Optimized weight. Very light with premium safety
- Maximum ventilation: 16 large vent ports
- Hydration ready. Optional internal hands-free kit available (not supplied)
- Low friction cheek pads for emergency removal (patent pending)
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner
- Visor with break away function
- Certified and tested: EN1078; US CPSC; ASTM F1952 – 10