Lezyne Laser Drive 250 Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Next level rear cycle visibility. The Lezyne Laser Drive rear bike light is a compact, high visibili... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Next level rear cycle visibility. The Lezyne Laser Drive rear bike light is a compact, high visibility safety light with four ultra bright LEDs and two laser light. The Laser mode beams two safety strips on the ground to outline your bike and improve your visibility on the road
Light and durable co-moulded lens/body construction. Waterproof. Unique aero and round post compatible design. The Lezyne Laser Drive rear light provides up to 40 lumens and three output/flash modes. Side Visibility for 180 degrees of visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design.
Lezyne Laser Drive: Flash Patterns
- Max output: 250 lumens
- Weight: 84g
- Max run time: 17.5 hours (Daytime flash)
- 9 modes
- 2 full length laser lines on road
- Aero post compatible
- Blast, 40 lumens = 2:30 hours
- Enduro, 20 lumens = 5:00 hours
- Economy, 6 lumens = 15:30 hours
- Flash 1, 20 lumens = 9:30 hours
- Flash 2, 10 lumens = 17:30 hours
- Flash 3, 20 lumens = 8:30 hours
- Flash 4, 20 lumens = 13:00 hours
- Day Flash 1 250 lumens = 4:00 hours
- Day Flash 2 125 lumens = 7:00 hours
- Laser only, Solid = 7:45 hours
- Laser only, Flash = 15:00 hours
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.