Lezyne Lite Drive 700 Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Lezyne Lite Drive 700 is a compact, stylish front bike light ideal for on-road cycling and commu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Lezyne Lite Drive 700 is a compact, stylish front bike light ideal for on-road cycling and commuting in low light conditions. A well engineered CNC machined construction helps dissipate heat, keeping the LED’s as efficient as possible. This Lezyne bike light comes with 8 brightness modes for versatile used in a range of conditions. For hassle-free use, the Lezyne Lite Drive comes with a flexible strap mount for quick attachment and removal.
- High-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light.
- Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminium body.
- Ultra-high-output LEDs producing up to 700 lumens.
- Eight mode options, including the ultra high-visibility Daytime Flash mode.
- Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only.
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off.
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility.
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter).
- Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
- Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
- Max Lumens: 700
- Weight: 114g
- Recharge Time: 6hrs
Lezyne Lite Drive 700 Brightness Modes
- Blast: 400 lumens, 3h:00min
- Enduro: 250 lumens, 5h:15min
- Economy: 150 lumens, 9h:00min
- Femto: 15 lumens, 76h:00min
- Day Flash: 700 lumens, 8h:45min
- Flash: 150 lumens, 16h:00min
- Pulse: 150 lumens, 14h:30min
- Overdrive: 700 lumens, 1h:30min
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.