The best cycling GPS for you.
32-Hour Run Time.
- The ultimate large format gps cycling computers.
- Full mapping with on- or off-line navigation.
- Best-in-class battery runtime.
- Feature-rich system with easy-to-use interface.
- Fantastic for all types of cyclists.
- Seamless integration with the gps root website.
- And the gps ally phone app.
- Engineered for maximum durability.
With an online connection to our GPS Ally phone app you can download a map of your desired region and once it's saved you can build routes, search for an address or simply tap a destination for instant navigation—even if you end up outside of your mobile phone’s service area. On the Mega GPS computers you'll have turn-by-turn navigation and a map that shows where you are and where you need to go. Now you can explore remote areas and keep the adventure going with our advanced navigation platform. Get offline, but never get lost.
Stay In Contact
We make staying in contact on a ride simple and easy. Lezyne Track allows you to share your ride in real time with friends and family—just turn it on in our GPS Ally phone app and add your recipient's email addresses. When you start recording a ride a hyperlink will be sent to each address that connects to a map tracking your current location, ride progress and ride data. Also while out on a ride, our phone notification feature insures you won’t miss an important call, email or message.
Dominate your fitness goals
• Intuitive and simple to use complete GPS platform
• Large, easy to read screens
• Up to 8 (Mega C) and 10 (Mega XL) customizable data field layouts
• Lezyne GPS Root website stores detailed data for comprehensive analysis and progress comparison
• Indoor trainer mode when you can't get outside
• Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
• Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Off-line maps and rerouting
• Follow starred Strava segments and routes
• Follow structured workouts from br/>
Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
• Computer: 57.5mm (W) x 78.3mm (L) x 26.6mm (H)
• Screen: 35.3mm (W) x 58.8mm (L)
• Weight: 83 grams
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Live Tracking icon
• Strava Live Segments
• Structured Workout
• Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
• Cadence: Current, Average
• Power* (6 data display options)
• Training specific fields
• Electronic drivetrain data
• Speed: Current, Average, Max.
• Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
• Time: Ride Time, Clock
• Laps and lap averages
• Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
• GPS signal strength
• Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
• Connected devices icons
• Bread crumb trail page
*Bluetooth Smart or ANT+
Included Within The Loaded Kit:
• Mega Color Gps,
• Ble, Ant+ Unit,
• Usb Charger Cable
• Mount For Handle Bars/Stem
• 2 Small Orings,
• 2 Large Orings,
• Speed Cadence Sensor,
• Heart Rate Sensor,
• Direct X-Lock System
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.