Lezyne Micro Colour Navigate GPS Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description An compact cycling computer with a vibrant colour screen.You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
- Colour display
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 14 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Weight: 29 grams
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 29g
- Runtime: 14 Hours
- Memory: 200 Hours Max
Includes X-Lock standard mount
Includes Heart Rate Flow Sensor, Speed and Cadence Flow Sensor and magnet and is packaged in a tough composite storage case.
- Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
- Colour Screen: 24.25mm (W) x 25.25mm (L)
- Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking and Strava segments
- Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page