Lezyne Micro Navigate GPS Computer
- ShowProduct Information With the Lezyne Micro Navigate GPS computer, you’re getting powerful training tech in a super compac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With the Lezyne Micro Navigate GPS computer, you’re getting powerful training tech in a super compact design, weighing just 29g. Despite the size, the Micro GPS computer is packed with advanced features. Pair the computer with the free Lezyne Ally app on your iOS or Android smartphone for turn by turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live segments and smart notifications.
You can also pair the Lezyne Micro with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart simultaneously, so you can gather accurate performance data from power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. Use this data to optimise your training regime to be effective as possible. A highly connective GPS computer with all the features you could want.
- High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery offers up to 14 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 150 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Weight: 29 grams
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
A highly advanced, super compact cycling computer.
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity. Our brand new GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device. Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with our Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit. These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
The Micro GPS is a highly advanced, super compact cycling computer. When paired with the free Lezyne Ally app (iOS or Android), the device turns into a feature-rich system offering turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and email, text message and phone call notifications. The Micro GPS can also simultaneously pair with ANT+™ or Bluetooth enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. An advanced recording system combines measurements from GPS satellites, a barometer and an accelerometer for ultra accurate data tracking. Furthermore, the device weighs only 29 grams, features customizable screen pages and data fields and boasts a battery that can last up to 14 hours on a full charge.
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 29g
- Runtime: 14 Hours
- Memory: 150 Hours Max
Includes X-Lock standard mount
Includes Heart Rate Flow Sensor, Speed and Cadence Flow Sensor and magnet and is packaged in a tough composite storage case.
- Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
- Screen: 24.25mm (W) x 25.25mm (L)
- Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking and Strava segments
- Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
Lezyne User ManualsLezyne GPS Manual GPS Quick Start Guide Custom Route Building Quick Start Guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.