Lezyne Strip Drive 300 Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Powerful and highly versatile LED cycling light.Light, waterproof and durable co-molded... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Powerful and highly versatile LED cycling light.
- Light, waterproof and durable co-molded lens/body construction.
- Unique aero and round bar compatible design.
- Five ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 300 lumens.
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off.
- Enhanced lens with built-in side visibility
- Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick
- Blast: 100 lumens, 2h:00min
- Enduro: 50 lumens, 4h:00min
- Economy: 15 lumens, 11h:00min
- Flash 1: 25 lumens, 13h:00min
- Flash 2: 50 lumens, 7h:30min
- Flash 3: 50 lumens, 7h:00min
- Flash 4: 75 lumens, 5h:00min
- Flash 5: 25/5 lumens, 23h:00min
- Flash 6: 50 lumens, 27h:00min
- Day Flash: 300 lumens, 4h:45min
Lezyne Strip Drive 300 Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great light lots of combinations of flashing sequences. As you Need to take it off every time I leave the bike, I can see the strap snapping though.
Great light lots of combinations of flashing sequences. As you Need to take it off every time I leave the bike, I can see the strap snapping though.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.