Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro LED USB Rechargeable Front/Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Front light & rear lightThe Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro bike light can actually function as a front or re... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Front light & rear light
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro bike light can actually function as a front or rear light system. Two white LED’s and one red LED are mounted in the custom ‘MOR’ lens for increased output efficiency. 180 degrees of visibility with multiple side LEDs with double as charge and power indicator
160 lumen front / 40 lumen rear
The Zecto Drive Pro delivers up to 160 lumen in front setting, and up to 40 lumen in the rear setting. Both front and rear settings are bright enough for commuting in urban areas. Burn times range depending on which mode you have selected. You can get a max run time of 5 hours in front setting and 6 hours 30 mins in rear.
The Zecto Drive Pro is very compact measuring just 4cm x 4cm x 3.5cm and weighs just 51g - including strap. That makes this Lezyne light great for road bikers.
- Compact size (40mmx40mm x 35mm). Composite body with knurled alloy bezel
- Lightweight (51g with strap) and tough
- Six white modes: Economy and Blast solid modes; Three flash modes, plus Daytime Flash mode. Five red modes: Two flash modes; Economy and Blast solid modes plus Daytime flash mode
- Waterproof (FL1 standard) rubber button and charge port seal
- New hipster easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like
- Zecto Pro is supplied with MicroUSB to USB cable and easily charged from any USB plug
- Charging indicators built into side LEDs
- Intelligent power indicator fuel gauge LEDs double as side illumination
- Highest quality Lithium Polymer battery built in
- 2 year warranty
- Output rating White (Front): Economy 40lm, Flash 1&2 40lm; Blast 80lm, Flash3 80lm; Daytime Flash 160lm
- Output rating Red (rear): Economy 10lm; Blast 20lm, Flash 1&2 20lm; Daytime Flash 40lm. Burn times Front: 2 hours - 5hr depending on mode
- Burn times Rear: 3hr45min - 6hr30min depending on mode
- Day or night...Ride safe, always be seen!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.