LifeBEAM Hat With ANT And Bluetooth 4.0
- ShowProduct Information LifeBEAM Hat measures your heart rate, cadence & calories Includes a sleek carry-on carbon case. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Headwear Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- LifeBEAM Hat measures your heart rate, cadence & calories
Includes a sleek carry-on carbon case.
- The LifeBEAM smart hat brings intelligence to your training
Whether going for a run, TRX training, playing a sport, or even hiking, the
LifeBEAM smart hat can send precise measurements of your heart rate, steps, and calories to your favourite smartphone app or fitness watch.
- Initially developed by LifeBEAM to monitor the vital signs of pilots and astronauts.
- One look at the LifeBEAM smart hat and the thought of a chest strap suddenly becomes ridiculous. Take your run to the next level with the comfort of the LifeBEAM smart hat.
- Biometric Measurements; Heart rate aerospace level, Calories consumption a aerospace level, Cadence / steps measurement aerospace level.
- No chest strap required! Superior comfort for your run!
- Professional dry-fit hat design.
- Optical heart-rate sensor that is seamlessly integrated into the hat.
- Connect wirelessly to any compatible smartphone, sports watch, or cycling computer via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT.
- Velcro strap - one size fits all.
- All weather compatible and hand washable.
- 15 hours of continuous use.
- Sound and LED light user interface.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Headwear Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.