Light and Motion Imjin 800 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
View Exposure Strada 600 Road Specific Rechargeable Front Light Including Remote Switch With DayBright - 600 LumensNow £140.00
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Light And Motion Imjin 800 is a super compact front bike light that delivers and big punch. With... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Light And Motion Imjin 800 is a super compact front bike light that delivers and big punch. With a powerfully focused beam and compact size, the Imjin is a versatile bike light for any type of riding – perfect to mount to your helmet.
Pumping out 800 lumen, the Imjin is powerful for dark trails. An enhanced reflector ensures you get a smooth beam pattern that is focused exactly where you need it. You get a great range of brightness modes to choose from, so you can tailor illumination for safety or economy.
- The Imjin features an optimized reflector that provides a large and even spot beam without hot spots
- Designed to maximize run-time in an ultra-light package
- 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware
- Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to offer a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders? depth perception
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours
- Daytime Pulse mode
- Illuminated power button indicates battery capacity
- Universal tool-free mounting system (Helmet mount included)
- Ultralight body is virtually weightless on helmet
- Recharge time of 2.75 hours
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode, High 2:00 / 800, Med 4:00 / 400, Low 8:00 / 200, Pulse 16:00 / 200, Race High 2:00 / 800, Race Low 4:00 / 400
- System weight: 230 grams
- Designed and Assembled in California
- Backed by Light & Motion's 2 Year Warranty
IMPACT RESISTANCE: FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
RECHARGEABLE: Li-ion rechargeable via direct external port is convenient and hassle-free.
RUN-TIME: FL-1 Certification rating for product run-time.
SPOT BEAM: Narrow beam pattern for increased beam reach and focus.
VERSATILE: Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.
WATER RESISTANCE: FL-1 Certification rating for water resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.