Light and Motion Imjin 800 Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Light And Motion Imjin 800 is a super compact front bike light that delivers and big punch. With... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Light And Motion Imjin 800 is a super compact front bike light that delivers and big punch. With a powerfully focused beam and compact size, the Imjin is a versatile bike light for any type of riding – perfect to mount to your helmet.
Pumping out 800 lumen, the Imjin is powerful for dark trails. An enhanced reflector ensures you get a smooth beam pattern that is focused exactly where you need it. You get a great range of brightness modes to choose from, so you can tailor illumination for safety or economy.
- The Imjin features an optimized reflector that provides a large and even spot beam without hot spots
- Designed to maximize run-time in an ultra-light package
- 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware
- Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to offer a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders? depth perception
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours
- Daytime Pulse mode
- Illuminated power button indicates battery capacity
- Universal tool-free mounting system (Helmet mount included)
- Ultralight body is virtually weightless on helmet
- Recharge time of 2.75 hours
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode, High 2:00 / 800, Med 4:00 / 400, Low 8:00 / 200, Pulse 16:00 / 200, Race High 2:00 / 800, Race Low 4:00 / 400
- System weight: 230 grams
- Designed and Assembled in California
- Backed by Light & Motion's 2 Year Warranty
IMPACT RESISTANCE: FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
RECHARGEABLE: Li-ion rechargeable via direct external port is convenient and hassle-free.
RUN-TIME: FL-1 Certification rating for product run-time.
SPOT BEAM: Narrow beam pattern for increased beam reach and focus.
VERSATILE: Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.
WATER RESISTANCE: FL-1 Certification rating for water resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.