Light and Motion Seca LED 700 Race Li-on - Rechargeable Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rechargeable Front Lights See the latest products
New in Rechargeable Front Lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Light and powerful lightset for all types of off-road UseThe Features of the Light & Motion Seca LED... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionLight and powerful lightset for all types of off-road Use
The Features of the Light & Motion Seca LED 700 Race Li-ion 2009 - Rechargeable Light are:
- High output 6 LED lightset
- Custom engineered reflector gives an optimised beam pattern which gives a broad coverage and long line-of-sight; not just more light, but light where you want it most
- A tight top cut off no wasted light into the sky, concentrated centre for a long line of sight; no snowball effect and increased depth perception, and wide at the edges
- Reflectors are the best way to control beam pattern, whereas lenses filter light and can dramatically reduce output
- Multiple power settings with programmable cruise or race modes
- Cast aluminium heat sink and cooling fins
- Stainless steel posi-click on/off button
- Includes multi-chem smart charger with short 2.0 hour recharge time
- 6-cell 11.1v Li-Ion battery weighs only 320 grams
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
- Universal, tool-free bar and helmet mounts included
- Multi-Sport head strap compatible
- Lumens / run time, High: 700 / 3.5 hours, Medium: 350 / 7 hours, Low: 175 / 14 hours, Flash: n/a / 100+ hours
- Includes hard storage case with internal dividers for storing lights when not in use
- System weight: 520 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.