Light and Motion Taz 1500 Black Pearl Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Taz 1500 is the latest evolution of Light & Motion's impressive Taz series. Featuring an unprecedent... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Taz 1500 is the latest evolution of Light & Motion's impressive Taz series. Featuring an unprecedented 1500 lumens from a compact, self-contained design; the versatile platform reinvents the capabilities of handlebar mounted lights. From technical singletrack to dark commutes - the Taz 2000 is the new benchmark of self-contained lighting.
- 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable (Charges in 4 hrs with 2A adapter, 8 hrs. with 1A Adapter, and 14 hrs. with .5A USB slot).
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 2000
- Med 3:00 / 1000
- Low 6:00 / 500
- Pulse 9:00 / 500
- Race High 2:00 / 1500
- Race Low 4:00 / 750
- System weight: 216 grams
- Designed and Assembled in California.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.