Light and Motion Urban 650 Silver Moon & Vis 180 Micro Twinpack USB Rechargeable Light Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Light sets See the latest products
New in Light sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description This quality Light and Motion bike light set combines the superior power of the Urban 650 with the t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This quality Light and Motion bike light set combines the superior power of the Urban 650 with the tiny but mighty Vis 180 micro. Ideal for commuting, training and leisure rides through the urban jungle.
Both bike lights come with good run-times and fast charging times. Enhanced side visibility on the Urban front bike light make you more visible when approaching junctions and crossings. The Vis 180 uses engineered optics to cast light in a full 180 degrees.
A great Light and Motion bike light set for the city rider.
- Compact all in one Urban unit has plenty of power with the benefit of great side visibility thanks to the amber side windows
- Daytime Pulse mode and Lock Out Mode as standard on the Urban 650
- Battery charge status is also shown on the Urban to ensure your never left wondering if you'll make it home
- Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions in the Vis 180 micro optimize the light to distribute 25 lumens of red and amber light a full 180 degrees
- Both units have Micro USB ports to charge from most mobile phone chargers, or any USB port
- li-ion batteries
- 3-6 hour charge times
- Simple bar and seatpost mounts are included
- Urban 650 power settings: High - 1.5 hrs, Med - 3 hrs, Low - 6hrs
- Vis 180 micro power settings: HiPulse - 6 hrs, Med solid - 4 hrs, LoPulse - 13 hrs, Paceline amber - 20 hrs
- Both units are available separately