Light and Motion VIS 1000 Trooper Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Thoughtfully designed for daily commuters with bright amber safety side lighting, an innovative one-... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Thoughtfully designed for daily commuters with bright amber safety side lighting, an innovative one-touch high-med toggle, and fast charge technology; the VIS 1000 is simply the lightest, brightest, most compact commuter light ever designed
Use with available Action Camera mount adapter to connect with any Camera Mounting option
- 1000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Waterproof to 1 meter for all conditions reliability
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam
- Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility
- Now with Daytime Pulse mode for extra safety and Lock Out Mode for traveling
- Innovative toggle mode switches between high and medium to quickly dim light when full power isn't necessary
- Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (Tool-free system)
- Ultralight Aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins
- MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 6 hours )
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
- Multiple power settings: High 1:30 / 1000, Med 3:00 / 500, Low 6:00 / 250, Pulse 12:00 / 250, System weight: 121 grams
- Designed and Assembled in California
- Backed by Light & Motion's 2 Year Warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available