Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro Rechargeable Rear Light System
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Taillight that looks to its Left and its Right. Keep your mind focused on the day ahead, while y... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe Taillight that looks to its Left and its Right. Keep your mind focused on the day ahead, while your VIS 180 Micro has your back and your side - the first taillight to offer a full 180 degrees of Commuter Safety. The Vis 180 delivers an SUV sized output from a compact lightweight package. At 10 times the light of the most powerful AA taillights, combined with brilliant amber sidelights, the Vis 180 lets the cars know you belong on the road too. With a tool-less mount, locking mount clip for frame or bag, and convenient cell phone micro USB charging, you will never go back to a blinkie again. Stay Visible Press once to turn the light on. You can then cycle through Pulse High, Pulse Low, Steady On, Pace line (eliminates the Top Pulsing light). To turn off, Press and Hold for 2 seconds.
Brand new Vis 180 degree tail light is the best balance of performance and value you can expect from a rear light on the market
- Rated at 25 lumens 5 times the output of almost everything else
- The powerful red light sweeps a broad beam to the back
- Directional side amber beams alert overtaking cars
- The tool-less pivot lock mount features multiple locking positions easily attached on seat stay, seat post, or messenger bag
- Unique 'paceline' setting for group riding without blinding riders behind
- Micro USB port accepts charging from most mobile phone chargers, or any USB port
- Just 3 hour recharge time
- Li-ion battery
- Run time, High Pulse: 6 hours, Low Pulse: 12 hours, Solid: 4 hours, Flash 20 hours
- System weight an incredible 60 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.