Litelok One Flexi-O Twin
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cable locks See the latest products
New in Cable locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ideal for bikes and e-bikes, it is the perfect ONE for long stops, worry-free breaks in high-risk ar... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionIdeal for bikes and e-bikes, it is the perfect ONE for long stops, worry-free breaks in high-risk areas, storing at home or when transporting your ride. Commute in style with design and usability, LITELOK ONE is the perfect allrounder balancing high security, low weight and flexibility.
Independently tested and accredited by Sold Secure and ART, LITELOK ONE provides insurance rated, higher security but weighs from only 1.1kg (2.4lb). Available in multiple colours, for stylish riding whilst secured to your frame.
SECURE: Due to the composite nature of our Boaflexicore strap and virtually indestructible hardened steel alloy lock body,
LITELOK ONE can withstand sustained attack by the most common theft tools used by thieves, such as bolt cutters, crowbars and hacksaws.
LIGHTWEIGHT: LITELOK ONE is much lighter than locks of an equivalent security level, such as weighty chains or bulky rigid locks. Starting at just 1.1kg (2.4lb) say goodbye to carrying heavy locks whilst riding.
It bends and flexes making it’s easier to secure your ride wherever you want around a wider range of fixed objects such as tree trunks, lamp posts, concrete posts, fencing, railings and sign posts than rigid D or U locks. It’s clever click to lock design makes it faster and easier to secure without the need for the key. ""
● Lightweight - weighs only 1.31 Kg (2.8 lb)
● Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wider range of fixed objects than a D lock
● Secure – Sold Secure insurance rated, patented BOAFLEXICORE® composite strap and virtually indestructible hardened steel alloy lock
● Pairable - Innovative in-line lock system allows you to join two locks together for extra length
● Click to lock - Click together to close without the need for a key, making it faster and easier to secure.
● Sliding keyhole dust cover - Reduces dust ingress, and a high-contrast dust cover making it easy to locate the keyhole in low light.
● Stainless steel locking cylinder - Durable and hard-wearing to provide corrosion resistance
● Easy to carry - Attach to your frame with WrapStraps or Frame Mounts, alternatively carry in your bag
● Coded keys - Every key is coded giving you peace of mind should you need a replacement
Red Dot Design Award - 2018
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.