Liv Alight 3 City Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Liv (Giant) Alight 3 City fits into a healthy lifestyle. Beat the morning crush to work, meet up... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Liv (Giant) Alight 3 City fits into a healthy lifestyle. Beat the morning crush to work, meet up with friends for a coffee or simply build up your fitness, the Alight is the bike for you.
The Alight is built from lightweight and strong aluminium, making it easy to pedal and handle. An upright riding position is more comfortable and visible in traffic. The Liv (Giant) Alight runs on smooth rolling 700c wheels for a sporty feel, wrapped in puncture protection tyres for hassle free ride.
A women’s specific saddle offers a quality and comfortable fit. You get a reliable 3x7 Shimano drivetrain with plenty of gears to tackle city streets, urban climbs and park paths. Equipped with mudguards a racks the Alight 3 City is your weapon against congestion.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Smooth rolling wheels for a sporty feel
- Puncture protection tyres for hassle free rides
- Reliable 3x7 Shimano drivetrain with wide ranging gears
- Equipped with mudguards & racks for daily practicality
- Size: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Titanium/Pink
- Weight: 14kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Liv (Giant) Alight 3 City is available on 0% APR finance
|Fork:||High Tensile Chromoly Steel (w/ Low-rider Rack Mount)|
|Bars:||Steel, Low Rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TK837 linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TK837 linear pull|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF-41|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rims:||Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminium|
|Front Tyre:||Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M131 28/38/48|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ31 14x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.