Liv Avail SL 2 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight, quick and comfortable. The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific endurance road ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, quick and comfortable. The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific endurance road bike that combines fatigue reducing compliance with efficient power transfer so you can ride further and faster.
Combining stable handling with efficient power transfer and a comfortable riding position, the lightweight ALUXX-SL Grade aluminium frame is designed specifically for women, using Liv’s 3F design philosophy. The D-Fuse seatpost, alongside shaped rear stays, offers compliance, for a more comfortable ride over rough roads. The Carbon bladed fork also adds comfort over rough surfaces by absorbing ‘road chatter’.
Sharing many of the features of higher end groupsets the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers quick, reliable shifting. A wide range cassette and compact chainset delivers a great spread of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route.
The Liv Avail SL 2 brings the bliss back to road riding.
- ALUXX-Grade SL aluminium frame is lightweight and smooth rolling
- Advanced-Grade composite fork absorbs road chatter for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers quick reliable shifting
- D-Fuse seatpost for a comfortable ride over rough roads
- Liv is the women’s specific brand of Giant bikes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colours: White/Purple/Orange
- The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro R312 dual pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro R312 dual pivot|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra with Tektro cross top levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant SR 2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-R3, Front and Rear Specific, 700x2|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-R3, Front and Rear Specific, 700x2|
|Seat Post:||Giant Composite D-Fuse|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500 press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500 11x32|
|Pedals:||Wellgo clip and strap type|