Liv Avail SL 2 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight, quick and comfortable. The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific endurance road ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, quick and comfortable. The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific endurance road bike that combines fatigue reducing compliance with efficient power transfer so you can ride further and faster.
Combining stable handling with efficient power transfer and a comfortable riding position, the lightweight ALUXX-SL Grade aluminium frame is designed specifically for women, using Liv’s 3F design philosophy. The D-Fuse seatpost, alongside shaped rear stays, offers compliance, for a more comfortable ride over rough roads. The Carbon bladed fork also adds comfort over rough surfaces by absorbing ‘road chatter’.
Sharing many of the features of higher end groupsets the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers quick, reliable shifting. A wide range cassette and compact chainset delivers a great spread of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route.
The Liv Avail SL 2 brings the bliss back to road riding.
- ALUXX-Grade SL aluminium frame is lightweight and smooth rolling
- Advanced-Grade composite fork absorbs road chatter for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers quick reliable shifting
- D-Fuse seatpost for a comfortable ride over rough roads
- Liv is the women’s specific brand of Giant bikes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colours: White/Purple/Orange
- The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Avail SL 2 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect
Stem: Giant Sport
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 34/50
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500 press fit
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11x32
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Tektro R312 dual pivot
Rear Brake: Tektro R312 dual pivot
Rims: Giant SR 2 Wheel Set
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant P-R3, Front and Rear Specific, 700x2 Front, Giant P-R3, Front and Rear Specific, 700x2 Rear
Seatpost: Giant Composite D-Fuse
Pedals: Wellgo clip and strap type