Liv Bliss 1 Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you want to improve your fitness or take your first steps into the world of off-road cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you want to improve your fitness or take your first steps into the world of off-road cycling, the Liv (Giant) Bliss 1 women's mountain bike is ready to explore.
The frame is built out of lightweight, strong and stiff aluminium for a fast and fun ride. A relaxed riding position is comfortable and stable on rough ground. The Bliss is designed for women cyclists with Liv's 3F design philosophy and smaller frame sizes offer the best fit.
100mm suspension upfront smooths the bumps out of rugged terrain while disc brakes offer consistent performance in all weather. Chunky tyres improve your grip on gravel and dirt. Convert the Bliss into a capable commuter with a luggage rack.
You get a reliable 3x8 speed Shimano drivetrain with plenty of gears to tackle flats and climbs. Head out on adventure with the Liv (Giant) Bliss 1 women's mountain bike.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium frame
- Plush 100mm suspension takes the sting out or riding
- Reliable 3x7 Shimano drivetrain with wide range of gears
- Powerful, all-weather ready disc brakes for confident rides
- Liv is the women's specific range of Giant bikes
- Size: XS, S, M
- Colour: Teal/Purple
- Weight: 14.4kg, Small tested (no pedals)
- The Liv (Giant) Bliss 1 is available on 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Bliss 1 Womens 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour XCT, HLO, 100mm Travel
Bars: Steel, Low Rise
Stem: Giant Sport
Shifters: Shimano EF51
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour XCE-T318 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano HG31 11x32
Chain: KMC Z8
Front Brake: Tektro TKB172 Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro TKB172 Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rims: Giant GX28
Front Hub: Joytech Alloy Disc Hubs
Rear Hub: Joytech Alloy Disc Hubs
Tyres: Giant Sport 27.5x2.1" Front - Giant Sport 27.5x2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Giant Sport
Pedals: One-Piece Nylon