Liv Embolden 2 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Full suspension performance to smooth the trail. The Liv Embolden is a mountain bike that offers a c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Full suspension performance to smooth the trail. The Liv Embolden is a mountain bike that offers a confident ride on cross-country and trail centre MTB trails. With both front and rear suspension, you will be able to ride rough trail and tracks without being bounced off line.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame
- FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight and durable suspension system that’s easy to maintain
- SR Suntour Axon RL-R fork offers 120mmof plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all weather speed control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- Shimano Deore/Alivio 2x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Giant XC-2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tyres
With 120 mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlocked your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm Suspension|
|Fork:||Suntour Axon RL-R, 120mm Travel, Tapered Steerer, QR15x100|
|Rear Shock:||Suntour Epixon R|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315, 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315, 160mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow +|
|Rims:||Giant XC-2 Wheelset, 21mm Inner Width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker 15x100, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport QR, Loose Ball|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, TR, Tubeless Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25", 60 TPI, TR, Tubeless Folding|
|Seat Post:||TranzX YSP-19 Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet, 24/38|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega EXO|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG400, 12x36|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.