Liv Embolden 2 27.5" Womens - Nearly New - M 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Liv Embolden mountain bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing n... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Liv Embolden mountain bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the chain stay and rear quick release lever.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
With 120 mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlocked your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
- 120 mm of travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and handling
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight and durable suspension system that’s easy to maintain.
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- ALUXX-grade Aluminium frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension
- SR Suntour Axon RL-R 120mm-travel fork
- Suntour Epixon R shock
- Shimano Deore/Alivio 2x9 speed shifting
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC-2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tires
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm Suspension|
|Fork:||Suntour Axon RL-R, 120mm Travel, Tapered Steerer, QR15x100|
|Rear Shock:||Suntour Epixon R|
|Stem:||Giant Connect Trail|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315, 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315, 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow +|
|Rims:||Giant XC-2 Wheelset, 21mm Inner Width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker 15x100, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport QR, Loose Ball|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4", 60 TPI, TR, Tubeless Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25", 60 TPI, TR, Tubeless Folding|
|Seat Post:||TranzX YSP-19 Dropper post with Remote, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet, 24/38|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega EXO|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG400, 12x36|