Liv Invite 1 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Dirt tracks, tarmac roads and everything in between. The Liv (Giant) Invite 1 is a versatile women’s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Dirt tracks, tarmac roads and everything in between. The Liv (Giant) Invite 1 is a versatile women’s gravel road bike that will allow you to take you adventures to any terrain.
The ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame features women’s specific geometry and is paired to a carbon composite fork to offer a smooth, dependable ride that is capable of talking the rough with the smooth. 38mm puncture protection tyres offer cushioning and grip on rough tracks without slowing you down too much on the black stuff.
With levers on the tops as well as on the drops the mechanical disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power whatever position you are cycling in. the Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain features a wide range cassette and 32/48 chainset to give you all the gears you need for challenging off-road climbs.
Ride with confidence and ease on the Liv (Giant) Invite 1.
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame for robust performance
- Carbon composite fork absorbs ‘road buzz’ for a smooth ride
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Liv is the women’ specific brand of Giant bicycles
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Charcoal/Mint
- Weight: 10.8kg, X Small (no pedals)
- The Liv (Giant) Invite 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Invite 1 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect XR
Stem: Giant Connect
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: FSA Omega 32/48
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Shimano HG400 11x34
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 140mm rotors
Rims: Giant SX 2 Disc Wheel Set
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Front, Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant Connect
Pedals: Giant Sports