Liv Invite 2 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From dirt tracks to tarmac roads. The Liv (Giant) Invite 2 is a women’s gravel road bike that offers... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From dirt tracks to tarmac roads. The Liv (Giant) Invite 2 is a women’s gravel road bike that offers versatile performance for confident cycling on any terrain.
The ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame features women’s specific geometry and is paired to a carbon composite fork to offer a smooth, dependable ride that is capable of talking the rough with the smooth. 38mm puncture protection tyres offer cushioning and grip on rough tracks without slowing you down too much on the black stuff.
With levers on the tops as well as on the drops the mechanical disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power whatever position you are cycling in. The 2x8 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain is combined with a 32/48 chainset and wide range cassette for taking on challenging climbs.
Get ready for adventure on the Liv (Giant) Invite 2.
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame for robust performance
- Carbon composite fork absorbs ‘road buzz’ for a smooth ride
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Liv is the women’ specific brand of Giant bicycles
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: White/Teal
- Weight: 11.1kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Liv (Giant) Invite 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Invite 2 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
Bars: Giant Connect XR
Stem: Giant Connect
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris
Chainset: FSA Vero 32/48
Bottom Bracket: FSA cartridge
Cassette: Shimano HG51 11x32
Chain: KMC Z7
Front Brake: Tektro MD-C400 mechanical disc brakes, 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro MD-C400 mechanical disc brakes, 140mm
Rims: Giant SX 2 Disc Wheel Set
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport Road
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Front, Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture Rear
Seatpost: Giant Connect
Pedals: Giant Sports