Liv Langma Advanced 3 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A climbers not-so-secret weapon. The Liv Langma women’s road race bike is all new for 2018, and is b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A climbers not-so-secret weapon. The Liv Langma women’s road race bike is all new for 2018, and is built for the race to the clouds. The ultra-lightweight Advanced composite frame & fork are both stiff and strong, enabling you to get more power down to the ground, whilst carrying less weight up the mountainside. Equipped with a shimano tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain, you’ve got all the slick-shifting gears you need on your way to the summit.
- Advanced-grade Composite frame & fork for lightweight performance
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset
- Giant Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant Connect stem and Contact handlebar
- Giant S-R2 wheelset
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Silver
- The Liv Langma Advanced 3 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
In Tibet, the locals refer to Mount Everest as Langma. Its summit is elusive and represents the pinnacle achievement in mountaineering, a conquest that only the bravest and strongest explorers have achieved. This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, fierce competitors and passionate cyclists, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway.
Langma is programmed for both prolonged climbs and quick accelerations so you can conquer the mountains, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant S-R2 Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Seat Post:||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x32|