Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The lighter you are, the faster you climb. That’s why the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 women’s road rac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The lighter you are, the faster you climb. That’s why the Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 women’s road race bike sheds even more weight to help you race to the summit. On the Pro model, the advanced-grade carbon composite frame gets a matching advanced-grade carbon fork, including a carbon steerer. Not only does this shave vital grams from the overall weight of the bike, it also makes it more comfortable to ride, as the carbon naturally absorbs more road chatter & vibrations before they reach your hands & feet. The 2x11 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain gives the bike a race-ready shifting performance, along with a matching set of brakes that keep your speed in check.
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite frame for lightweight performance
- Advanced-grade Carbon Composite fork including full carbon steerer for further weight savings
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SL stem and handlebar
- Carbon Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 WheelSystem
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Dark Red
- The Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
In Tibet, the locals refer to Mount Everest as Langma. Its summit is elusive and represents the pinnacle achievement in mountaineering, a conquest that only the bravest and strongest explorers have achieved. This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. Langma is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway.
Langma is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.