Liv Rove 3 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From pavement to gravel and forest trails the Liv (Giant) Rove 3 offers limitless choice. A lightwei... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From pavement to gravel and forest trails the Liv (Giant) Rove 3 offers limitless choice. A lightweight frame with women's specific geometry and sizing is ideal for the weekday commute and weekend exploration.
The Liv (Giant) Rove 3 women's hybrid sports bike is built around a lightweight, stiff and strong ALUXX aluminium frame for easy handling and fun riding. Smaller frame sizing and Liv (Giant)'s 3F design philosophy offer an improved fit for confidence and stability.
Plenty of frame clearance allows for knobbly tyres with extra grip on loose terrain. Front suspension helps to soak up the rough stuff while lockout lets you fix the fork in place for efficient climbing.
The Rove 3 is equipped with 3x8 speed Shimano drivetrain with a wide range of gears to tackle all terrain. Beat the morning crush to work or head out on a weekend adventure with the Liv (Giant) Rove 3 women's hybrid bike.
- Lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame
- SR Suntour fork with 63mm travel and fork lockout for comfort
- Wide range Shimano gearing for all terrain
- Strong MTB alloy linear pull brakes for confident riding
- Liv is the women's specific brand of Giant bikes
- Size: XS, S, M
- Colour: Light Blue/Red
- The Liv (Giant) Rove 3 is available on 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Rove 3 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour NEX Hydraulic Lock Out, 63mm travel
Bars: Giant Connect Low Rise
Stem: Giant Sport
Shifters: Shimano EF51
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: SR Suntour XCT-T318 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: VP Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano HG31 11x34
Chain: KMC Z8
Front Brake: MTB Alloy Linear Pull
Rear Brake: MTB Alloy Linear Pull
Rims: Giant GX02 Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Sport
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm Front - Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm Rear
Seatpost: Giant Sport