Look Keo 2 Max Blade Pedals Cromo Axle With Keo Cleat
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- Road pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- Road pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Keo 2 Max Blade is made of injection-moulded composite fibreglass material giving cleaner engage... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Keo 2 Max Blade is made of injection-moulded composite fibreglass material giving cleaner engagement than a Keo 2 Max pedal but less radical than a Keo Blade 2. Two blade versions are offered for 2 different tension levels: version 8 and version 12. Integrating the blade into the pedal body gives the Keo 2 Max Blade and aerodynamic profile for optimal air flow.
With a 400 mm2 stainless steel platform, the Keo 2 Max Blade is positioned between the Keo 2 Max and the Keo Blade 2 providing excellent stability and very good pedalling efficiency. This efficiency is also made possible by permanent cleat-stop contact: the shape of the stops at the rear of the pedal has been designed to fit the shape of the rear of the Keo cleats.