Look S Track MTB Pedal With Cleats
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Please Note - Cages are not included with these pedals.Multiple Talents, Unique Power :Composite bo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Please Note - Cages are not included with these pedals.
Multiple Talents, Unique Power :
- Composite body and deflectors
- 460mm² of surface area
- Compact and light: 142 g
- 100% made in France
- Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
- Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
- Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
- Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Use: XC Leisure / All Mountain
- Body: Composites
- Deflectors: Composites
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 Ball Bearings, 1 Igus Bushing
- Impermeability: 1 Lip Seal + 1 Seal Integrated Into The Bearing, Elastomer Plug
- Spindle / Sole Height: 12,2 Mm
- Pedal Spindle / Crank Distance: 53 Mm
- Multitensor: No
- Cleats: Dcs (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Angular Movement: ± 3°
- Lateral Movement: ± 1mm
- Cleat Removal Angle: 15°
- Weight Of Pedal: 142 G. (320 G. Per Pair With Cleats And Screws)
- Colours: Black
- Accessories: 1 Pair Of Cleats, 1 Set Of Wedges, 1 Set Of Screws
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The S-Track pedal is the first in the world of MTB to offer a double surface area:
- A cleat-pedal contact - 200 mm² - via elastomer pads. This contact is ensured regardless of the type of shoe, by using the 2mm wedge.
- an additional pedal-crampons contact can be obtained by adjusting the height of the cleat with wedges (0.5, 1 and 2mm) which are slipped under the cleat. The total surface obtained, 460 mm², is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and gives unmatched comfort.
The Dcs Cleat (Dynamic Cleat System) : This cleat is specially designed to ensure optimal evacuation of mud. This guarantees cleat insertion and removal even in the most extreme conditions. Its build-in pads (LOOK technology) provide stable and effective contact as well as maximum comfort, by eliminating functional play by pedalling fluidity that recalls the best road pedals.