M Part In-line Lo-profile Threadless Headset
- ShowProduct Information A replacement Inline headset, as used on certain framesInline design means that the outer edge of th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA replacement Inline headset, as used on certain frames
- Inline design means that the outer edge of the bearing cups sit in line with the outer edge of your alloy frames head tube
- Lightweight all alloy construction
- High performance sealed 36 degree angular contact cartridge bearings
- 24 mm low stack height
- Includes star nut assembly
- Anodized black finish or Silver
- High end features and great looks, at an attractive low end price
- Weight: 133 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.