M2O 3 in 1 Womens Anti-Chafe Cream
- ShowProduct Information M2O's Womens Anti-chafing cream takes the same approach as their groundbreaking Anti-chafing Cream.T... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chamois Creams Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
M2O's Womens Anti-chafing cream takes the same approach as their groundbreaking Anti-chafing Cream.
This world first product delivers a three-in-one solution by preventing chafing, relieving discomfort and helping skin to recover after hours in the saddle, on the board or pounding the pavement.
When creating the women's version of our product, they did a lot more than change the look and feel of the packaging. M2O's approach was scientific, taking into account the physiological and hormonal differences of a women's body.
While men sweat on average 40% more than women, women experience chafing in different areas and often have more sensitive skin. Understanding these differences has helped fine tune a second version of their remarkable anti-chafing cream.
Through working with a profesional skin care researcher, they discovered three important elements were required to produce the world’s most effective chafing solution:
- A concentrated solution: the majority of companies water down their products to make them go further and reduce production costs. M2O prefer to make the best product possible and manufacture it without compromising it’s effectiveness.
- Vital Vitamins: With prevention, relief and recovery in mind, they researched all of the important vitamins that would address the three stages of chafing and figured out how to squeeze them all in to one tube.
- Some like it hot: M2O’s Anti-Chafing Cream is an endothermic active product. In other words, it responds to body heat and continuously maintains a protective film, no matter if your skin is hot or cold.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Chamois Creams Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.