M2O Active Recovery Knee High Compression Socks
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Socks See the latest products
New in Socks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information M2O’s scientifically designed, graduated compression Recovery Socks have been created with athletes ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
M2O’s scientifically designed, graduated compression Recovery Socks have been created with athletes in mind. They can be used for recovery, daily use, rehab or travel.
Designed with an anatomically correct right and left ergonomic compression system, these innovative socks hold tight, while still allowing for a full range of motion.
The high-quality antibacterial materials used in M2O’s medical grade compression socks accelerate blood circulation and increase oxygen delivery. This assists in a faster recovery, aids in the reduction of muscle pain and also reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- M2O’s compression system has ergonomically designed (AIB) Anti-Inflammatory bands to help support the lower leg during exercise. Giving you the benefits of full (ROM) Range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
- M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the impact on these areas by providing support.
- Unique anti-inflammatory band supports your Achilles and relieves pressure around the heel.
- Active release, odor-reducing materials provide anti-bacterial moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
- Olefin / nylon yarns provide the ultimate mix of comfort and performance.
- Seamless toes reduce chafing, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
- Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
- Scientifically designed footbed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
- Specifically designed energy and impact transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.