M2O The Bolt Crew Plus Compression Socks
- ShowProduct Information M2O’s Crew Plus length Compression Socks are created for cycling which are scientifically designed w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
M2O’s Crew Plus length Compression Socks are created for cycling which are scientifically designed with a unique energy maintenance system which simultaneously support and stimulate the area from heel to calf.
M2O have engineered this sock with a Class 2 graduated compression rating (16-28 mmHg) which encourages better blood flow, upgraded energy transfer, and greater circulation in the whole body while helping reduce swelling in your legs and feet keeping them feeling energized and fresh.
Also, in-built ventilation to reduce slipping and rubbing during heavy exercise.
- M2O’s compression system is form fitting and provides graduated compression to your foot and calf. It supports the foots function through its full range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
- M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
- Bolstered padding in the heal for reducing stresses on impact.
- Odour reducing materials provide antibacterial protection and moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
- M2O’s Elite blended yarns provide the ultimate mix for comfort and performance.
- Seamless toe boxes reduce chafing and blisters, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
- Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
- Specifically designed impact and energy transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
- Scientifically designed foot bed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
- Heat transfer zones designed considering the proximity of the arteries and veins in the ankle to help with thermal exchange in the area to keep the entire foot cooler.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sock it to me!
Sizes vary from brand to brand, but here’s a rough idea:
The humble cycling sock has a multitude of uses:
- Keeping your feet warm
- Keeping your feet dry
- Preventing irritations, blisters and unattractive fungal infections
They can contain the following breathable and/or waterproof fabrics:
- Merino wool
Features to look out for:
- Ankle support
- Tough material and elasticity
- Cuffs so they don’t fall down
- Lycra for a tight fit
- Variety of height – from liner to knee length
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.