MET 20 Miles Urban Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Urban helmets See the latest products
New in Urban helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle in harmony with the town. 20 miles is a high quality helmet with a long list of technical feat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionCycle in harmony with the town. 20 miles is a high quality helmet with a long list of technical features every one of which has been designed to make your life easier.
Intelligent Fusion In-Moulding construction for durability, Safe-T e-Twist occipital retention system with built-in led light making you more visibility in traffic after dark or when cycling through tunnels, anti-insect net so you are not transformed into a mobile bee hive and a visor which protects your eyes from the sunshine or from the rain. In short, the type of versatility that you'll get to appreciate a little more each day!
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T E-Twist / LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- Lateral Dividers Strong Fit / Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child's play.
- Three Points Attachment / Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Internal Padding / Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- Anti-Insects Net / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- Reflective Stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- Reflective Logo / The MET logo on the sides of the helmet is reflective too.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor - 5.5
- Head Contact Surface - 68
- Medium - 280gr
- Large - 300gr
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MET 20 Miles Urban Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Prompt delivery Only worn it a couple of times feels comfortable so very happy
Prompt delivery Only worn it a couple of times feels comfortable so very happyClose review