MET Forte Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Upgraded for 2016! Available in a great range of colours and now featuring the new Safe-T Duo retent... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Full Wrap / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- Safe-T Duo / Our new retention system for sport level helmets offers easy on the head adjustment vertically and horizontally for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit. The padded cradle gives great comfort at the back of the head.
- Wide Range Of Adjustment / A Forte for any head. From 52 cm (UN size) and all the way to 62 cm (L size)!
- Lateral Dividers Strong Fit / Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- Cocoon Internal Padding / Larger surface of contact with the head. Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- Padded Cradle / High comfort for the back of the head through padded cradle of Safe-T Duo retention system.
- Reflective Stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor – 6.5
- Head Contact Surface - 65
- Medium - 245gr
- Large - 285gr
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MET Forte Road Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
This helmet is fantastic, light enough to hardly feel it but sturdy enough to feel secure. The colours are bright enough for other road users to notice me, which in my book is a good thing.
This helmet is fantastic, light enough to hardly feel it but sturdy enough to feel secure. The colours are bright enough for other road users to notice me, which in my book is a good thing.Close review
Great helmet at a great reduced price. Very comfortable fit and great looking too.
Great helmet at a great reduced price. Very comfortable fit and great looking too.Close review
Fantastic helmet comfortable reassuring great quality. I've worn the Met Forte style for three years now and been impressed with longevity. Bought this one as a spare.
Fantastic helmet comfortable reassuring great quality. I've worn the Met Forte style for three years now and been impressed with longevity. Bought this one as a spare.Close review