MET Funandgo Commuter / Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information FunandgoVersatile all round helmet with great valueThe MET Funandgo is a leisure cycling helmet desi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- In-Mould Outer shell construction
- Shock absorbing polystyrene Inner shell
- Anti-pinch buckle Chin strap buckle
- Anti-slip cam divider Straps and Divider
- Safe-T Twist 2 Fit system
- Removable visor
- Anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable Comfort
- Reflective rear stickers
- In-moulded anti-insect net Accessories
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US
- Weight: S 270g, Medium 290g
There are currently no customer reviews
How to measure yourself for a helmet To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Adult Met helmets
Kids Met helmets
Met are one the world's leading manufacturers of high quality bicycle helmets, synonymous with care, reliability, efficiency and sustainable development.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.